A Beautiful Place To Be –
KevTom had been talking to me about Parker for years. Knowing my love of the 60’s he was sure I would absolutely love it! And, of course, he was correct. Parker Palm Springs had me at the entry of cinder block, oversized orange doors and opening up to the work of Jonathan Adler to seal the deal.
We ended a work program in the desert this past summer in Palm Springs and there was no doubt we would extend our travel dates to include a little R&R. Arriving to the property on a sweltering late July mid day we headed straight for the pool stopping only for a spiked lemonade on the way. Definitely one of our favorites spots to stay in the world, and for sure the place we will call home when traveling to Palm Springs.
Parker Tips and Ideas…
- Mid summer is HOT and considered off season however there were a very small amount of other guests so sometimes we felt like we had the whole place top ourselves.
- Fall/Winter/Spring is the on season so plan ahead for those times as it gets booked up fast.
- Make reservations for Mister Parker. Amazing!
- Plan to stay on property at least one whole day to enjoy all the amenities from in-room breakfast to The Yacht Club PSYC Spa experience (don’t forget the infused Vodka shot at reception of PSYC… Yum!)
- The resort and its many rooms and gardens are available for events of all sorts.